Thursday 12 August 2021

Michaela Blyde.

Today I was learning how to link paragraphs. I did my report on on Michaela Blyde. 
I enjoyed getting to write about an Olympian and because I get to write about rugby.
What I found challenging was to link my paragraphs.
Next time I will do better punctuation.

Name: Michaela Blyde. 

Date of birth: 29 Dec 1995.

Birth place: New Plymouth.

Sport: Rugby sevens.



Michaela Blyde's mother is called Cherry. Her mother played rugby union for New Zealand (15 aside. Michaela Blyde has a brother called lim Blyde who played sevens for the taranki Bulls. The school that she went two was New Plymouth Girls’ High School and started playing rugby at 16 for Girls’ High School. One year later she represented New Zealand in the 2013 Oceania Women’s Sevens Championship.



After representing New Zealand at the Oceania Sevens Championship Michaela Blyde went to the Commonwealth Games and won the gold medal with team New Zealand. By the time she turned 25 she had played a 128 games and scored 680 points. In 2021 Michaela Blyde went to the tokyo Olympic games with her team and won the gold medal, after getting the silver medal in the 2016 Rio Olympic games. 



Her heroes are Ben smith and Lisa Carrington.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.